Sunday, May 27, 2018

Spiritual armaments...

We don't often get feedback from our trainees, but when we do, they are always special. Like this one from Phiwa in Durban. About our most recent training in Strategy he just wrote:

The Lord is with you.

I can't thank you enough for the spiritual armaments that you have imparted into my spirituality as well as ministry through this training.

The material is so divine to extent that I have waited for such since 2008, but I really would not put my head around to formulate anything like that, even though I knew that something is missing in the way I teach the children of God. But now with this material every thing will be so easy. I would like to read the 4 Chairs book, please advise as to how can I get it.

Thank you once again.
Yours in Christ
Phiwa Mahaye

No comments:

Post a Comment