Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hope For Eritrea


HOPE FOR ERITREA:

As many of you know, Grant is the Area Bishop for the Horn of Africa, which includes, Eritrea, Djibouti, Somaliland, Somalia, and Ethiopia.  This is a very encouraging testimony.  Interesting that his name is Yohannes...

Eritrean believer Yohannes spent a year imprisoned in a metal shipping container. This is his story... He says, “When I was going through this experience of being in prison, I was always considering that God is on my side. And I was always praying so that He can give me favour in front of those who tormented me, and I asked God, ‘Forgive them.’ I don’t have any bitterness or hatred towards these people. As to me, the hope for Eritrea is Jesus. I believe that so many people from this small nation will be missionaries to reach out to these Arab nations surrounding us.” Praise God for the extraordinary faithfulness of Christians in Eritrea. Please SHARE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgFiaP1IFUo&list=UUaA2sVOCmMsjKYaVKtkYv-Q&index=1

No comments:

Post a Comment