Monday, February 10, 2014

A chapter ended and a chapter begun...

Another page turned...a chapter ended and a chapter begun.

Today I received my TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certification from Visions International and TriCounty Technical College.  It was a hard slog, but well worth the blood, sweat and tears..alright, maybe there was no blood.  It was fun to learn with and from my two fellow students, Robin Steele and Courtney Andrews and I venture to say that our main instructor and mentor Bernell Ingram is now also a good friend, although I am sure she wanted to wring my neck on more than one occasion!





1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Johann! You are equipped for the journey. I would rather you drive me crazy with questions, seeking, researching, challenging, and questioning than to sit back as a passive learner without dedication to grow and expand your knowledge and skills. It was my sincere pleasure to sow into your mission and vision. We look forward to seeing your #VisionMadeReal! Please join our Global Community at http://visionsmadereal.com/about/global-community/ and be our first pinpoint in Africa!

    Sincerest in Christ, Bernell

    ReplyDelete